JAVA Developer (Multiple Roles)
Salary £42,000 - £56,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 14 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Blue Chip organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for experienced JAVA Developers to join their rapidly expanding Technology Practice.
Building API for internal and external developers, my clients primary purpose is to advance into the API Economy by executing an API first strategy. Working in a truly agile, co-located environment you will have the chance to display your work on the world stage, helping to build an API Store and creating Innovative products.
• To contribute to the software development of API Content, across the detailed design, build and unit test phases of the lifecycle.
• To maintain a technical understanding of the end to end design and the Integration into the API Providers, providing support for technical queries, live incidents and problems.
• To ensure that the technical integrity and quality of the API Platforms are maintained across their lifetime, contributing to the development of any technical changes being proposed.
• To build knowledge of how technical strategies are defined to provide business solutions.
• Software development consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:
• Software development (Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Config)
• DevOps (Stash, Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence, Sonarqube, Openshift and CHEF)
• End-to-end software development lifecycle
• Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
• Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques, services within IT
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**