Android Developer + Lead Andriod Developer
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 13 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently looking for an Android Developer and a Lead Android Developer for an enterprise level organisation based in Cheshire with great salary package and career progression
Android Developer + Lead Android Developer
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Robert Walters is partnering with a Global Financial Services Organisation based in Cheshire, they have an exciting new opportunity for both a Android Developer and a Lead Android Developer, with great career progression with a large enterprise level business. As an Android Developer, you will build new features for our apps, working collaboratively alongside Solution architects, UI/UX designers, and Proposition Managers.
- Accountable for end-to-end system technical designs to understand impact on applications / products within domain.
- Control changes to end-to-end system designs to determine impact on applications / products within domain.
- Understand the various phases of the software development life-cycle.
- Review and understand component designs to build knowledge and understand how these fit within an end-to-end system design.
- Collaborate and communicate with other developers to build efficient technical solutions.
- Ability to manage Advice and Guidance (A&G) documents and project Plan and Estimates (P&Es) that impact applications / products within domain.
- Create prototypes to explore innovative solutions and features.
- Android application development
- Android unit testing
- Proven ability of working in an agile team following Scrum methodology
- Proven track record of successfully using different software development methodologies TDD, BDD
- Knowledge of application security principals, java cryptography and secure coding techniques.
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Knowledge of Devops tools - Jenkins, Nexus, etc
- Financial services experience.