Senior Web Developer
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 01 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Blue Chip currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Web Developer to join their established but growing Technology Practice.
- Responsible for web application architecture and technical strategy within the department, working closely with the rest of the team to develop roadmaps and technology responses for our customers.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for web based applications.
- Supports delivery of new systems and/or enhancements to existing systems, including non-functional requirements, to meet business objectives in a manner that balances risk with performance and cost; and is consistent with established strategies, architectures, standards, and policies.
- Assures the interoperability of system components with other systems where required.
- Describes the technical requirements to internal and third-party providers of IT products and services to assure that they meet business and technical objectives.
- Leads web application architecture and technical strategy, working closely within the team to develop roadmaps and technology responses for our customers.
- Provides subject matter expertise for all web based applications.
- Leads the direction of the web development principles, practices, guidelines and procedures for NFIT. Inspects for adherence to same.
- Contributes to the successful technical delivery of systems and enhancements that balance feature/functionality, development cost, schedule, risk, supportability, operations and total cost of ownership
- Serves as the subject matter expert for major technical decisions impacting the system
- Investigate existing and emerging technologies to utilise in the implementation of projects.
- Uses performance profiling tools to ensure the code base is kept efficient.
- Leads technical reviews to provide quality assurance through effective peer review.
- Contributes significantly to the project plan preparation and status updates
- Assists in development of junior developers.
- Strong in Angular 1.6+
- Strong in .net (MVC, Razor, Entity Frameworks)
- REST + JSon
- SQL RDBMS / SQL Server
- Experience with software development lifecycle & methodologies
- App development
- Testing Frameworks
- Visual Studio 2015