Salary £60,000 - £76,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 29 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join their established but growing Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in London.
We are looking for a Java Developer who will help us continue the transformation of our business processes through automation and visualization using many leading edge tools and technologies. This role will give you great exposure to Agile methodologies and Tools; DevOps tooling; Web based development; Dash-boarding. Micro services and cloud.
- You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, maintaining database applications
- You will be responsible for providing level 3 supports to the team as well as resolving user queries.
- You will also need to play a technical analyst role and produce functional specification
- The candidate should ensure that the team is following SDLC process using agile.
- Proven Experience in Java Development
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring Or Maven
- Exposure to Oracle
For more information please don't hesitate to get in contact.