Salary £50,000 - £57,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 05 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Organisation, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join their established but growing Technology Practice.
Overall purpose of role
This role is for an application developer to provide technological solutions for a High Growth area of their business. The successful candidate will be working with developers, business analysts and project managers globally to deliver major core platform implementations.
• Development of applications using a modern service oriented architecture
• Adoption and extension of continuous integration efforts and alignment to broader initiatives
• Support and problem diagnosis for production issues as necessary.
• Extensive professional software development experience
• Knowledge of some of all of the following technologies: ReactJS, jQuery, Kendo UI, KnockoutJS, Grunt/Gulp, Jasmine, JSHint, LESS, Bootstrap, Spring, Hibernate, Team City, Sonar, GIT.
• Experience in working with globally distributed software development teams.
• Experience on a team using Agile project management strongly preferred
• Good experience with automated unit testing and TDD strongly preferred
Should the above be of interest, please apply ASAP to receive a more detailed job specification.