Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 04 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are engaged with a global business, with a history spanning over 30 years, with revenue more than €6 billion and 38,000 employees. They specialise in providing B2B services and solutions. The have continued to invest significantly into their technical services function to ensure that they expand across world leading software tools and environments.
As such they have a requirement for an experienced Software Developer to transition into a greenfield team of IT Solutions Architect to be based in Birmingham paying a salary up to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
As an experienced Developer you will operate within the IT Strategy and Design Group to ensure the support of business change by transforming requirements into innovative technology solutions.
You will undertake the design of technology aspects (applications and data) for business solutions to meet requirements and strategic IT goals. Whilst working with the IT Data Architects you will produce technical designs to define the approach for automated testers and implementers.
The IT Solutions Architect will control the definition of systems integration, data flow architectures and interfaces.
Software Developer / IT Solutions Architect – Role Duties:
- Accountable for creating solution requirements into technical
- Produce technical designs with modelling tools
- Manage the technology models of deployed solutions
- Define policy and standards
- Technical Design Authority for solution development
- Evaluation of new technology
- Provide technical input throughout solution delivery
Software Developer / IT Solutions Architect – Technical Requirements:
- UI Design – Relational DBs, Web Service APIs and External Integration
- Technical Specifications and Designs
- Java Spring Framework / CSS
- Programming/Coding Experience: AngularJS, Java, Mode.js
- Experience with relational databases - SQL/NoSQL Technologies – MongoDB
- Development Languages: SOA, JSON, System Integration
- Software Engineering – OO Design, Continuous Delivery
- Modelling Tools: ArchiMate, UML, BPMN, DFD
The permanent role for an IT Solutions Architect will pay a salary up to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a market leading global business, which has a history spanning over 30 years that has continued to grow year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.