Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 20 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A market leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Tamworth, which specialises in providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base are now looking to build a greenfield Documentation/Technical Writing Team, as such they are looking appoint a Documentation Manager.
As a Documentation Manager, you will be responsible for the documentation to present complex and technical information in a clear and accurate manner. You will work closely with both internal teams and external customers to deliver documentation for the award-winning products.
Documentation Manager: Role Duties
- Management of projects to complete tutorial articles to deadlines
- Research using online sources, printed periodical and internal recommendations
- Providing estimates on time, quantity and contact of articles
- Writing articles whilst keeping instructions easy to follow
- Create/Arrange creation of screenshots and illustrations for articles
- Ensure coverage of all product features
- Track/Report the development of articles
- Software documentation experience
The permanent role for a Documentation Manager will pay up between £35,000 to £45,000 per annum. This is an opportunity to work for a leading technology focused Microsoft Gold Partner that has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.