Java Developer with Vaadin & GWT
Salary £50,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 17 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a global Professional Services company based in London are looking for a Java Developer who has expertise with Vaadin and GWT.
About the Java Developer Role:
This is a Software Development role intended to increase the capacity of my client's internally deployed applications. These are predominantly their account applications – Invoice and Billing and Temporary Booking.
- Develop software solutions
- Develop server side software and web services
- Propose solutions
- Document work to an appropriate level (peer level)
- Support the deployed application
- Participate in the release process
- Participate in various meetings
- Crusade for the best solution.
- Enjoy your work.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Core Java
- UI - GWT or Vaadin
- JPA – Hibernate or EclipseLink
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- RDBMS – Oracle, Sybase SQLAnywhere, Postgres
- Web Services – JAXRS, Jersey, maybe Jackson
- Use of an automated build process
- Build Management - Maven or Gradle
- Source Control - Git
- Testing Framework – JUnit
- Agile Methods
- Solr / Lucene
If the above sounds interesting to you and if you want to join a company which has some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then please apply ASAP or call me on 0207 509 8040/email on email@example.com