Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 16 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This global financial organisation is looking for a Stratergy System Lead
Strategy Manager Lead – this is a great opportunity for a Strategy Management lead to work within this Global financial organisation. You will Manage systemic processes relating to the implementation, testing or maintenance of credit strategies in automated control systems. You will also coordinate with internal and external colleagues to provide effective change management and problem resolution for strategy implementations.
To live the agreed Target Operating Model ensuring that both onshore and rightshore effectiveness / efficiency is maintained. Consider People, Process and Technology
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Proven experience in Strategy Manager
- Extensive and significant credit systems or equivalent experience – preferably in the credit card / retail bank industry.
- Good understanding of the technical skills associated with specific software/processes utilized to manage credit strategies.
- Have previous managerial experience running teams using some or any of the following: Strategy Manager, PowerCurve, TRIAD, Blaze
- Credit card experience or Retail Bank product experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to process vast amounts of data into meaningful information. Strong communication skills & ability to work independently and manage a team.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Proven record in problem solving and business innovation.
Remote working possible