Salary £26000 - £38000 per annum
Consultant Craig Simmons
Date posted 07 February 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading financial services client within their Collections & Recoveries Team. As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a System Analyst to assist with the implementation of Debt Manager 9. The opportunity for a System Analyst will be based in Gloucestershire paying a base salary up to £38,000.00 plus a market leading benefits package.
System Analyst: Role Duties
- Development and testing of changes to the Debt Manager system
- Assist in the implementation of the new Debt Manager 9 solution within Collections and Recoveries, moving into development and ongoing maintenance post go live
- Identify and highlight improvement opportunities and work in partnership with the wider Debt Manager Team to deliver against deadlines
- Eventually be involved in the full test life cycle
System Analyst: Experience
- Experience of and a high level of competence in SQL coding is essential
- Experience of using any Debt manager system (i.e. version 6) is highly advantageous
- Analyse business requirements and translate into system design
- Experience within a regulated financial services/Collections and Recoveries environment advantageous although not essential
The permanent role for a system analyst will pay a salary up to £38,000.00 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a well established business that has had a wealth of investment to expand operations over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact me or click to apply with an updated CV.