Senior MI Developer
Salary £36000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Craig Simmons
Date posted 30 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Financial Services organisation in Northampton. You will be working as part of the Workforce Management and MI Team to assist the UK Operation.
As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a Senior MI developer to assist with the management and understanding of a variety of data sources to then turn that into an accurate portrayal of the operational performance to help key stakeholders within the organisation.
The opportunity for a Senior Developer will be based in Northampton paying a base salary up to £40,000.00 plus a market leading benefits package.
Senior MI Developer: Role Duties
- Effectively capture and document business requirements
- Design and Implement strategic reporting solutions to track performance and identify underlying causes
- Capture and document business requirements
- Constantly try to improve MI timeliness and quality
- Produce solution design documentation
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
Senior MI Experience
- Good level of SQL and or SAS knowledge using EG or Base
- Experience with coding data solutions in SQL lead tools
- Presentation, negotiation, influencing and data visualisation skills
- Knowledge of retail financial services strategy
- to the organisations systems such as Triumph or Debt Manager
- Able to perform Root Cause Analysis
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact me or click to apply with an updated CV.