Front-End Developer (Adelaide, Australia)
Salary £72000 - £84000 per annum
Consultant James Ballard
Date posted 29 November 2016
In Adelaide, Australia, there are multiple opportunities for Front-End Designers and Developers within a range of companies; each using state of the art technologies. Full working rights required; no sponsorship available. Below is an example of one such opportunity.
One of Australia's largest Transport and Tourism Company with operations in SA, NSW, QLD and WA are looking to hire a Front-End Developer. They employ over 1,100 staff across Australia and service more than 6 million customers every year.
As a Front-End Developer you will understand and appreciate the positive impact of having a well designed and fully functional online solution on the user's experience and ultimately. This could open up other opportunities to a customer. As part of this role, you will assess a user's experience, identify potential issues and implement improvements to improve overall usability.
- Designing, developing and customising online solutions with an understanding of mobility
- Experience with various developing and maintaining CMS tools
- Detailed working and thorough understanding in UI & UX principles
- Drive towards delivering high quality applications
- Utilising Google , Kissmetrics and Mixpanel analytic tools
- Attention to detail in relation to delivering quality solutions
- Friendly and team oriented approach to work
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Experience with developing with Ruby on Rails will be an advantage
You will work within a growing team of front-end and back-end developers on a number of internal and external projects, as well as ongoing maintenance and support of the existing web and software systems.
If this opportunity is of interest at all, please apply here. If this isn’t for you but you are interested in exploring options in Australia, please drop me an email with your CV and we can arrange a time to speak – James.Ballard@RobertWalters.com