Head of Development
Salary £60000 - £80000 per annum + 15% Bonus, Car Allowance
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global multi-billion dollar business that has set plans to introduce a European presence for its customers. They have plans to set up technology estates across the UK, Germany and Austria over the next year, with a fully functional technology estate.
As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a Head of Development, to ensure delivery of the development strategy whilst also developing the team and defining tools.
The opportunity for a Head of Development will be based in Milton Keynes paying a base salary up to £80,000 plus 15% bonus and car allowance.
Head of Development: Role Duties
- Previous experience as a full stack Java developer (Back and Front End)
- Experience of working within a Digital / Retail / E-Commerce industries
- JAVA coding experience is essential
- Agile development – Essential
- Work closely with stakeholders: Product Managers, Scrum Master, BA’s, PM’s
- Experience of turning designs into technical solutions
The permanent role for a Head of Development will pay a salary up to £80,000 plus 15% bonus and car allowance. This is an opportunity to work for a well established global business that has had a wealth of investment to expand European operations over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.