MS Dynamics Developer
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 17 November 2016
A MS Dynamics CRM Developer is required for an Electronic Monitoring company based in Manchester. Must have V 4.0 & 2011 experience as this role requires in-house application development.
About the role
A world leading provider of Electronic Monitoring (EM) services has a vacancy in its software development team, based in Manchester, for an MS Dynamics Developer.
The business develop, enhance, support and maintain a suite of internally developed software products and customised third party applications, including an implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. These collectively provide an integrated end to end service supporting a 24x7 Electronic Monitoring service in the UK.
You will work as part of a small team of three developers who have responsibility for a number of in-house developed applications and systems. You will be responsible for:
- MS Dynamics Developer requirements across the CRM platform (customised workflows, plugins and dialogs)
- troubleshooting problems, identifying solutions and implementing fixes
- managing the deployment of changes through non-production and production platforms
- This requires the creation of documentation to support the testing, deployment and maintenance of these solutions.
A key project for 2017 is the upgrade our Dynamics platform from V4.0 to 2011. This will be the primary focus for the candidate and thus any prior experience of platform upgrades will be a distinct advantage.
- strong MS Dynamics Developer CRM skills (ideally covering v4.0 and 2011) with system migration being highly advantageous.
- The candidate would benefit from having expertise with C#, C++, .Net development skills and SQL.
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a developer.
As the role requires working with sensitive data, you will be required to undergo security clearance checks, and also a DBS criminal record check.