SAP FICO Developer
Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 16 November 2016
As one of the world’s leading luxury womens wear brands, ESCADA stands for modern elegance, cool glamour, and sensual femininity. The brand provides a distinct sense of refined quality, workmanship, and excellent fit and is characterised by colour, print, and the love for detail..
Join their team in Manchester now as a Global SAP FICO Developer / Consultant.
Your key tasks include:
- Analysis, conception and implementation of solutions within SAP FICO Development / Consultancy in context of supporting functions; adequate use of customized programming
- Responsible for the planning and realization of projects in the SAP AFS environment with special attention to time and quality goals; including definition and execution of the FI-CO roadmap
- Competent design, optimization and further development of business processes in SAP FI/CO contexts
- Definition of requirements with the departments Finance and Controlling and other supporting functions as well as technical realization in the system using customizing and development
Qualifications, skills and abilities:
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in information technology or in related fields
- Preferably at least 5 years of experience in SAP FI CO design, customizing, and management, process improvement and project management as well as senior stakeholder management ABAP Programming knowledge is an advantage
- Strong leadership and communication skills to align the global team and business stakeholder demands
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- German skills are of advantage
The ESCADA Group operates internationally in the luxury market and ranks among the leading providers worldwide for high-end women's fashion. The product portfolio, which is marketed under the lines ESCADA and ESCADA SPORT, encompasses clothing and accessories. Established in over 80 countries and supported by 18 national subsidiaries, ESCADA employs more than 1.800 people around the globe.
Their employees are a key factor in this success:
They believe in teamwork, enthusiasm, dynamism, personal initiative with a strong sense of responsibility – and in internal human resource development.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge as an SAP FICO Developer / Consultant and want to apply your skills successfully in a future-oriented company, please send your complete application documents (with CV and references), including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date in English, to Jackson Smithies at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0161 214 7492
All 3rd party CV’s will be forwarded to Robert Walters.