Scrum Product Owner
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Package
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 08 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global multi-billion dollar business that has set plans to introduce a European presence for its customers. They have plans to set up technology estates across the UK, Germany and Austria over the next year, with a fully functional technology estate.
As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a Scrum Product Owner, to ensure responsibility for the development of strategy and product roadmap for all European e-commerce websites to maximise revenue, profits and improved customer experience.
The opportunity for a Scrum Product Owner will be based in Milton Keynes paying a base salary up to £60,000 plus bonus and package.
Scrum Product Owner : Role Duties
- Interactions with all functional areas – marketing, merchandising, sales and Head of e-commerce
- Manage complex teams delivering software development projects
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience of Agile framework
- Define/Implement effect processes in project execution
- Drive teams to execute and deliver: Development roadmaps, project plans, technical documentation
- eCommerce product/services : Identifying, develop and management of
The permanent role for a Scrum Product Owner will pay a salary up to £60,000 plus bonus and package. This is an opportunity to work for a well established global business that has had a wealth of investment to expand European operations over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.