Lead Application Support Engineer
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 07 November 2016
One of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations has a new opportunity for a Lead Application Support Engineer to join them in their Central Manchester office. The role will be providing maintenance and support to critical banking and business software. You will be playing a key position in a global Application Support team and working with some of the most advanced technologies.
The successful Lead Application Support Engineer will require the following:
- Experience providing high level application support to business software, ideally within a banking, finance or legal environment
- A proven ability to resolve complex problems in a pressured, time critical environment to a very high standard
- Very high service skills and experience dealing with senior business stakeholders
- A strong desire to learn and master new technologies
Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and servers (Win OS 7/8/10)(Server 08/12)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- An understanding of the .NET Framework
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ideally you will have experience of banking applications but candidates from other industries will still be considered
This role offers an excellent opportunity to become a Lead Application Support Engineer in Central Manchester with a global banking and financial services leader. If you feel as if your skills and experience are relevant to the requirements then I encourage you to apply as soon as you can. The role is offering a market leading salary and benefits package that you would expect acting as a Lead Application Support Engineer.
If you are based in Central Manchester or are looking to relocate please feel free to get in touch for more details: email@example.com – 07780 481901.