Lead Application Support Engineer
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 31 October 2016
A leading technology business has a new opportunity for an Application Support Engineer to join them in their South Manchester office. The role will be providing maintenance and support to critical applications and business software. You will play a key position in an Application Support team and working with some of the most advanced technologies.
The successful Application Support Engineer will require the following:
- Experience providing high level application support to business software
- A proven ability to resolve complex problems in a pressured, time critical environment to a very high standard
- Very high service skills and experience dealing with senior business stakeholders
- A strong desire to learn and master new technologies
Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and servers (Win OS 7/8/10)(Server 08/12)
- An understanding of the .NET Framework
- Knowledge of SQL
This role offers an excellent opportunity to become an Application Support Engineer in south Manchester with an exciting technology business. If you feel as if your skills and experience are relevant to the requirements then I encourage you to apply as soon as you can. The role is offering a market leading salary and benefits package.
If you are based in Central Manchester or are looking to relocate please feel free to get in touch for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org – 07780 481901