Salary £350 - £400 per day
Consultant Jason King
Date posted 18 October 2016
A new role has become available for a SharePoint Developer for a Client based in Blackpool. This role will suit someone with experience of configuration and custom development of SharePoint 2013 Online working with Office 365.
About the SharePoint Developer:
In this SharePoint Developer position you will be working to configure, optimise, and develop Sharepoint 2013 which has recently gone from on premise to online with Office 365.
- Configure SharePoint online for SharePoint Add-In development
- Work with SharePoint designer to create data forms
- Create custom workflows
- Work with external databases interacting with SharePoint
- Formatting of existing website ‘s
- Vast knowledge of SharePoint 2013 online
- Experience working with SharePoint designer 2013
- Experience in performing data lookups
- Strong knowledge of office 365
If you are a SharePoint Developer and this role is of interest please respond to this advert or email Jason.king@robertWalters for further information.