IT Solutions Architect
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 10 October 2016
As part of the IT strategy, a national business which specialises in providing customer services and solutions have invested significantly into the technical services function to ensure that they expand across world leading software tools and environments.
As such they have a requirement for an IT Solutions Architect to be based in Birmingham paying a salary £60,000 plus benefits. As an experienced IT Solutions Architect you will operate within the IT Strategy and Design Group to ensure the support of business change by transforming requirements into innovative technology solutions.
As an IT Solutions Architect you will undertake the design of technology aspects (infrastructure, applications and data) for business solutions to meet requirements and strategic IT goals. Whilst working with the IT Data Architects you will produce technical designs to define the approach for developers, automated testers and implementers.
The IT Solutions Architect will control the definition of systems integration, data flow architectures and interfaces.
IT Solutions Architect – Role Duties:
- Accountable for creating solution requirements into technical
- Produce technical designs with modelling tools
- Manage the technology models of deployed solutions
- Define policy and standards
- Technical Design Authority for solution development
- Evaluation of new technology
- Provide technical input throughout solution delivery
IT Solutions Architect – Technical Requirements:
- Databases – MySQL, MongoDB
- Development languages: SOA, Systems Integration (API’s, JSON)
- Knowledge of protocols: Networks and Hardware
- Experience of design principles
- Experience of working within Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF
- Modelling tools (Archimate, UML, BPMN, DFD)
The permanent role for an IT Solutions Architect will pay a salary up to £60,000.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.