Lead Software Developer
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + great benefits package
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 04 October 2016
One of the worlds largest and most prominent investment banks has a new vacancy for a Lead Software Developer to join them permanently in their Central Manchester offices. You will be working in an Agile environment to deliver the highest quality software and applications.
As this is a lead role you will also be responsible for mentoring and sharing your best practice with experienced and junior developers. This teams sits within a globally integrated development operation so you will need a strong appreciation the communication and collaboration skills this will require.
Key skills required:
- Strong hands on C# .NET design and development experience
- Knowledge and experience of the full software development life cycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience being a team and technical lead in a development function
- Understanding and experience of engineering practices such as unit testing, continuous integration, automated testing, appropriate documentation, etc.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a globally renowned banking and financial services organisation as a Lead Software Developer in Central Manchester then I encourage you to apply. You will be working as part of a global team that are delivering first class development solutions to a high profile organisation. You will be rewarded with great quality work, scope for further progression, an excellent salary and market leading benefits.
For further details please on this Lead Software Developer role get in contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org - 07780481901