Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 20 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a great organisation based in the Essex who require a Web Developer on a permanent basis to join the expanding IT team, paying between £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience.
Key requirements of the Web Developer:
- Working as part of the development team you will liaise with stakeholders within the business, helping define requirements and propose solutions before ensuring the timely implementation of the agreed projects/tasks
- Developing innovative and professional web functionality – and supporting the existing customer base through maintenance of online services and web systems
- Enhancing the company website and online technology together with processes that ensure the best user experience and highest levels of customer service - playing a key role in the implementation of all web projects
- Development and maintenance of the website, administration/resolution of email queries raised by staff members involved with web problems, technical support for email marketing campaigns, and the preparation of monthly and/or ad-hoc reports on online activity
Skills required of the Web Developer:
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the position then please get in touch with Dawn May at Robert Walters on 0121-260 2520 or email@example.com Alternatively please apply online for immediate consideration.