Lead Data Analyst
Salary £49,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location City Of ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Chris Ingman
Date posted 02 August 2022northern-west information-technology/data-science-analytics 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 health-and-safety City Of Manchester Greater Manchester Manchester Northern Quarter, M1 1FT GB M1 1FT GBP 49000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Lead Data Analyst
The key purpose is to provide data-driven decision support to the business, ensuring that change requirements have MI and data requirements fully considered. The role will work with the business and relevant senior stakeholders to ensure that the correct items are prioritised and to ensure that delivery is in line with the business’s requirements, whilst also identifying areas of opportunity to help the wider business make critical strategic decisions based on data analysis.
- Facilitating workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements across all business functions, achieving a joint understanding of data and insight needs
- Taking responsibility for the identification, gathering and analysis of data
- Recommending data visualisation and dashboard developments to support informed decision making
- Create a suite of automated reports and dashboards
- Develop an understanding of the various end users of these reports
- Lead on business-critical projects to analyse and provide key insights
- Identify KPIs within the business and ensure that they are measurable with achievable targets.
- Use advanced analytics practices to delve deeper into trends and patterns in the data
- Drive engagement and motivate the Data and MI team
- Identify development needs of the team ensuring personal development plans are reviewed
- Key Skills
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills with a passion for data-driven decision making
- Confidence engaging and influencing all stakeholders on both business and technical subjects
- Critical Thinking and research capabilities beyond "Inside the box" thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A strong passion for learning and questioning the norm
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops
- Ability to identify opportunities for insight within business functions
- Experience using and configuring data visualisation tools specifically PowerBi
- Coaching of team members with differing levels of technical expertise
- Documentation – requirements documents, requirements lists, impact analyses, gap analyses, business rules
- Knowledge of potential sources of risk and how to mitigate their impact on project success
- An ability to identify, analyse and quickly assimilate information is essential.
- A structured and self-disciplined approach to work; effective at managing own time with good planning skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, drives for action and willing to step outside of comfort zone and continually improve skills and knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Data / BI / MI Analysis centric role
- Excellent understanding of SQL and data extraction using it
- Experience Cleaning and preparing data for analysis for self and others
- Experience in In-Depth Data Analysis and Exploration
Salary: £300 - £345 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 03 August 2022£300 to £345 Per day – Lead Support Engineer - Inside IR35 –Manchester office Fantastic opportunity for a Lead Support Engineer to join a large business due to continuous growth. The role would be for 4 months commencing in early September 2022, finishing in mid-December. In this role they will be responsible for delivering a first class level of service to our colleagues who have raised technical incident and service requests and supporting the Support Engineers (1st Line) in the team!
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 01 August 2022Role - CRM Analyst @ Leading UK Retailer Salary - £40k per Annum Location - Manchester Hybrid
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 01 August 2022Role - Lead Data Analyst Salary - £50k per Annum Location - Manchester Hybrid
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annumLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 08 August 2022Purchasing Administrator Location: South Manchester Salary: Up to 25k DOE Permanent Position Monday to Friday (on-site full time)
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 04 August 2022Helpdesk Support Engineer / Manchester / £24,000 A global manufacturing company have the opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Support engineer to join the business providing 1st/2nd line support and helping out with ongoing projects. The role has become available due to massive amounts of growth within the company and will be responsible for providing both deskside and remote support across the company’s facilities.