HR Data Analyst
Salary £235 - £250 per day + Inside IR35
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 01 August 2022northern-west information-technology/data-science-analytics 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 it Manchester Greater Manchester M3 3HF GB GBP 235 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
HR Data Analyst Contract – 6mths Inside IR35 Rate: £200-250 per day Manchester 2 days per week Interviews w/c 08/08/22 Start date: Mid-Late August 2022
The role holder:
- Works with a wide range of stakeholders to scope and perform advanced HR analytics relating to People Management and any other key HR indicators of interest to the business.
- Is responsible for analysing and evaluating data and reports; feeding back the findings to relevant stakeholders; and advising on changes and improvements.
- Creates and delivers presentations and training across the business when required.
- Has ownership of centralised People Management data and accurate production of all required reports, displayed in appropriate formats, to agreed timescales
- Maintains, develops and streamlines existing master data sources and reports through engagement with relevant system/ reporting owners in line with current and future business requirements
- Acts as a direct interface with key stakeholders to ensure collation and accuracy of data inputs, creating and issuing templates, where required, to support standardisation and data quality
- Analyses and presents data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions
- Extracts and analyses data from various People Data systems
- Provides an excellent data analysis service as SME within project streams, ensuring key messaging and analysis is shared with key stakeholders
- Maintains and improves current schedule of data management activities in line with Business and project requirements to ensure timely delivery of accurate and rich management information
- Delivers continuous improvement activities to improve data sourcing, analysis and presentation
- IT literate on all Microsoft applications, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in Business Intelligence toolsets preferably Power BI
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- Strong ability to interpret requirements and to analyse raw data, with an eye for trends and patterns
- Knowledge of HR/People Management systems and processes advantageous
If interested in this HR Data Analyst role please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideraton - Please note my client requires this hire to be in the Manchester office 2-3 day per week.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 10 August 2022A leading healthcare solutions provider are looking for a BI Developer to join their growing team. You will be working across different divisions of the business in order to help maintain and improve their BI platform. You will also be working with Azure technologies as the business continues to work towards being a cloud based platfrom. Skills needed: * SSRS * SSIS * Azure * Power BI This is a remote role with travel to Manchester once per month
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 08 August 2022Role - Machine Learning Engineer Salary – £50,000 - £60,000 per year Location - Remote
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsLocation: PrestonDate posted: 08 August 2022A global manufacturing firm are needing a Senior Security Analyst to join their growing team in Preston. Due to growth and an internal movement, the need for a Senior Security Analyst position has come up to join their Security Operations team. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and train internally in areas that you may not have worked in before – Threat Intelligence, Forensics and Vulnerability Management.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 05 August 2022Role - Salesforce Admin Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per Annum Location - Cheshire Hybrid
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum + BenefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 04 August 2022Lead Data Engineer