CRM Analyst - Leading UK Retailer
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location City Of ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Hamzha Riaz
Date posted 01 August 2022northern-west information-technology/data-science-analytics 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 it City Of Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role - CRM Analyst @ Leading UK Retailer Salary - £40k per Annum Location - Manchester Hybrid
I'm working with one of the UKs Largest Retailers who are looking for a CRM Analyst to join their teams following continued growth. They are going through a large scale CRM programme that will help shape, build and deliver the next step in the companies vision. Further details below:
You will provide support of paramount importance to the groups CRM function by defining, implementing, delivering, monitoring and optimising customer journeys throughout the lifecycle.
Some key accountabilities of the successful CRM Analyst will include:
• Use Salesforce Marketing cloud to drive the customer communications to improve customer experience, build loyalty and improve business performance
• Liaise closely with the Pets and Vets teams and others committing to timely delivery of customer selections to fulfil the customer journey from a marketing perspective
• Design and develop customer selections, seeking to understand, shape and meet our business and customer objectives
• Produce bespoke analysis to inform, shape and optimise customer campaign presenting clear recommendations
• Experience using a campaign management tool e.g. Salesforce, Unica, Adobe
• Strong analytical curiosity to understand customers and to stimulate interest in their insight amongst business partners
• Ability to build and nurture strong relationships, to take responsibility and know when to ask for support
If the above sounds of interest click apply now for immediate consideration
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum + Bonus, Remote WorknigLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 28 July 2022CRM Analyst - Manchester
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum + Bonus, Remote WorknigLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 21 July 2022CRM Analyst - Manchester
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 04 August 2022Helpdesk Support Engineer / Manchester / £24,000 A global manufacturing company have the opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Support engineer to join the business providing 1st/2nd line support and helping out with ongoing projects. The role has become available due to massive amounts of growth within the company and will be responsible for providing both deskside and remote support across the company’s facilities.
Salary: £300 - £345 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 03 August 2022£300 to £345 Per day – Lead Support Engineer - Inside IR35 –Manchester office Fantastic opportunity for a Lead Support Engineer to join a large business due to continuous growth. The role would be for 4 months commencing in early September 2022, finishing in mid-December. In this role they will be responsible for delivering a first class level of service to our colleagues who have raised technical incident and service requests and supporting the Support Engineers (1st Line) in the team!
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 01 August 2022Role - BI Developer Salary - £45k per annum Location - Manchester Hybrid