Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Collier
Date posted 08 July 2022midlands information-technology/data-science-analytics 2022-07-08 2022-09-06 it Birmingham West Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Application Specialist Birmingham (hybrid) £40,000 - £45,000 Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Specialist to join a market leading organisation who are expanding their Business Applications team. You will be part of the Technology team, delivering support and technical expertise on a range of projects.
Application Specialist – What will you be doing?
• Working with automation, adoption of best practice and new technologies.
• Liaising with vendors and key business partners in the continuous improvement of applications.
• Ensuring effective scalability and performance for new technologies.
• Maintaining, upgrading and monitoring enterprise scale applications.
• Helping with third line support.
Application Specialist – What will you need?
• Experience in the management of Enterprise scale Business Applications.
• Knowledge / experience of Windows Web server configuration and management.
• Knowledge / experience of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience working with large business applications and data management systems.
• Strong planning, organisational and communication skills.
If you would be interested in speaking about the role or having a general chat about your job search, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please acknowledge, if you do not hear back from myself or my team in 72 hours, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: WorcesterDate posted: 12 July 2022Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national business. They have a long-standing history of providing a range of services to a national customer base. They have undergone a series of acquisitions and mergers, which has enabled them to be one of the largest businesses in their field.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: WorcesterDate posted: 05 August 2022Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national business. They have a long-standing history of providing a range of services to a national customer base. They have undergone a series of acquisitions and mergers, which has enabled them to be one of the largest businesses in their field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 05 August 20223rd Line Support Analyst Birmingham (hybrid) £40,000 - £45,000 Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + OnsiteLocation: CoventryDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters is currently working with a business within the health care sector. They have established a true presence within their industry, and are known market leaders. Due to exponential growth over the past 12 months, they are keen to get on board a Software Engineer, on a permanent basis, offering a salary between £40,000 to £45,000 per annum plus benefits, based out of their Coventry offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CoventryDate posted: 03 August 2022Software Developer Coventry £40,000 - £45,000 Permanent