Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Joshka Van Der Walt
Date posted 29 June 2022london information-technology/data-science-analytics 2022-08-01 2022-08-28 it London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting role as a Data Scientist has opened up at a global giant in the account/financial services space. The role will entail Client Project Delivery, Business Development, Asset Development, Collaboration and People Management. The individual will also be expected to be a hands on Data Scientist with skills in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Time Series Forecasting to name a few.
• 3+ years of experience in AI, data science, data engineering and/or other technology related capabilities in one or multiple industries.
• BSc (ideally MSc or PhD) in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or similar technical field
• A combination of one or more of the following:
o Proficient with programming languages used by data scientists like Python, R, Scala
o Experience with Linux, git, docker
o Software Engineering best practices and Object-Oriented Programming
o Skills in data engineering technologies like Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Elasticsearch
o SQL and NoSQL databases
o Cloud certification is a plus or willingness to work towards one of the followings:
GCP – Machine Learning Engineering
GCP – Data Engineering
Azure – Data Scientist
Azure – AI Engineering
Azure – Data Engineering
AWS – Machine Learning Specialty
• Generating and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyse historical data, identify patterns from samples for reporting of trends and support Predictive Analytics
• Leveraging data visualisation techniques and tools to effectively demonstrate patterns, outliers and exceptional conditions in the data
• Creating performance metrics and tracking processes to measure the effectiveness of Data Science solutions
• Conceptualising necessary data governance models to support the technical solution and assure the veracity of the data
• Operating within the exploratory and experimental aspects of Data Science, e.g. to tease out interesting and previously unknown insights from vast pools of data
• Working collaboratively with other members of the Data Science and Information Architecture teams to innovate and create compelling data-centric stories and experiences
• Proficient with programming languages used by data scientists and in big data platforms, like Python, R, Scala.
• Software engineering paradigms like scripting and Object-Oriented Programming
• At least one major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure), their machine learning and engineering services.
• Deploying models into production preferred.
• Track record in staying conversant in new analytic technologies, architectures and languages – where necessary – for storing, processing and manipulating this type of data
• Demonstrated Data Science consultancy skills, e.g. participate in hypotheses workshops, mentoring more junior team members, preparing reports and presenting data science results.
• Skilled to communicate with a variety of stakeholders in the organization
• Planning and organisation skills so as to work with a high performance team, handle demanding clients and multitask effectively
Salary: £68,000 - £74,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022Applied Data & Technology: a team of technologists, data scientists, engineers, software engineers, service designers and researchers.Places become more populated, responding to emergent agendas around net zero, regional economic growth, post-pandemic recovery and resilience there is a need to make use of data for new technological innovations.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 27 July 2022A leading specialised payments platform with over 20 years of online payment experience is looking for a Data & Automations Manager. The D&A Manager will cover the automation process from requirements gathering over prioritization to implementation as well as ongoing support and maintenance of the solution.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022I am currently working with an exclusive members club in London, supporting with a Finance Data Analytics Manager position for an initial 6 month contract period, but real scope to progress to a permanent role. You will working closely with the UK based Financial Controller and Managing Director to provide strong support from a data analysis perspective, providing commercial insights to support strategic business decisions plans. To hear more please email email@example.com
Salary: £65,000 - £79,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Data Architect (Manager) – Permanent Location – London & other regions Remote Our client, a well-known, multi-national provider of professional services across a global market and one of the foremost authorities in the provision of these services and in the throes of wide reaching digital transformation and are looking to improve their current operations across the UK. As a leading provider of professional services in their market, they are now looking for a Data Architect to join their Data team. As a manager you will be responsible for leading team within large projects in strategy, design and implementation. You will support in building and developing the data architecture sub-capability as well as helping your colleagues and charges develop professionally.
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + Shares, Home BasedLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters is working in partnership with a FTSE 100 global financial services business who are also listed on the London Stock Exchange. They operate across several verticals across financial services and insurance and employee over 10,000 people globally. Due to continued investment across Information Security and Risk, they are keen to appoint a Group Data Risk Manager, paying a salary range up to £85,000 plus package. This opportunity is fully remote home-based.