Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Joshka Van Der Walt
Date posted 27 July 2022london information-technology/databases 2022-08-03 2022-09-25 it London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading specialised payments platform with over 20 years of online payment experience is looking for a Data & Automations Manager. The D&A Manager will cover the automation process from requirements gathering over prioritization to implementation as well as ongoing support and maintenance of the solution.
• Establish a very good understanding of involved data sources and their business meaning in the context of Consumer Products with a focus on Risk, Compliance and Regulatory aspects
• Automation of regular complex tasks which heavily depend on data collection from various sources and technologies, including the necessary mapping, filtering, and transformation
• Assist with the development of complex ad-hoc analysis using multiple types of sources and tools
• Maintain business glossary, dictionary, and business lineage
• Establish Data Quality metrics and monitor those, deal with exceptions
Education and experience:
• BA/MA degree required, preferably a combination of business and technology skills
• 3+ year's experience with Advanced Analytics, complex reporting, implementation of workflows, automation of report creation and data flows
• Experience with Data Governance and/or Data Quality is a benefit
• Relevant experience in financial services and/or online payment industry
General Knowledge and technical skills:
• Experience with analytics and related tools (Tableau, OBIEE, Cognos, Power BI …) as well as data storage technologies (Oracle, Snowflake, S3, Vertica …)
• Experience with tools to automate data flows (Alteryx, Tableau Prep, SQL scripts, Splunk …)
• Strong SQL and API skills
• Expert in Excel (complex lookups and analytics functions, Pivot …)
Salary: £68,000 - £74,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022Applied Data & Technology: a team of technologists, data scientists, engineers, software engineers, service designers and researchers.Places become more populated, responding to emergent agendas around net zero, regional economic growth, post-pandemic recovery and resilience there is a need to make use of data for new technological innovations.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022An exciting role as a Data Scientist has opened up at a global giant in the account/financial services space. The role will entail Client Project Delivery, Business Development, Asset Development, Collaboration and People Management. The individual will also be expected to be a hands on Data Scientist with skills in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Time Series Forecasting to name a few.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022I am currently working with an exclusive members club in London, supporting with a Finance Data Analytics Manager position for an initial 6 month contract period, but real scope to progress to a permanent role. You will working closely with the UK based Financial Controller and Managing Director to provide strong support from a data analysis perspective, providing commercial insights to support strategic business decisions plans. To hear more please email email@example.com
Salary: £65,000 - £79,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Data Architect (Manager) – Permanent Location – London & other regions Remote Our client, a well-known, multi-national provider of professional services across a global market and one of the foremost authorities in the provision of these services and in the throes of wide reaching digital transformation and are looking to improve their current operations across the UK. As a leading provider of professional services in their market, they are now looking for a Data Architect to join their Data team. As a manager you will be responsible for leading team within large projects in strategy, design and implementation. You will support in building and developing the data architecture sub-capability as well as helping your colleagues and charges develop professionally.
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + Shares, Home BasedLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters is working in partnership with a FTSE 100 global financial services business who are also listed on the London Stock Exchange. They operate across several verticals across financial services and insurance and employee over 10,000 people globally. Due to continued investment across Information Security and Risk, they are keen to appoint a Group Data Risk Manager, paying a salary range up to £85,000 plus package. This opportunity is fully remote home-based.