Marketing Data Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Bianca Fenton-Williams
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 it Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cheshire based business is looking to recruit a Marketing Data Analyst to join their growing Marketing function. The business has recently began to grow out its marketing function and has a real focus on data driven marketing. Due to this, they're looking to recruit a Marketing Data Analyst to drive the businesses data insight and analytics.
Based in Cheshire, this is an exciting, fast paced and market leading business who are investing heavily in their data and using it to drive the business forward.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Data Analyst will have strong relational database skills and extensive experience manipulating and reformatting data using MS Excel, SQL, MS Access, SAS, SPSS or other market standard analysis packages, and experience of geo-mapping packages.
- To develop a thorough understanding of and insight into the company’s domestic and business customers
- To provide expertise on segmentation to enable the Sales and Marketing teams to improve their understanding of the various sectors / markets and thereby improve business performance.
- Deliver targeted data extracts for marketing campaigns and produce full evaluations of all campaigns, including firm recommendations on how to improve response and ROI from marketing and sales activities.
- To manage the operation of the customer satisfaction process, including data extraction, survey implementation, analysing the results and ensuring that the business reacts to negative comments.
- Be proactive in delivering regular management information to the Management team, identifying and dealing with issues at senior and regional levels. Present findings in a consistent, cohesive and comprehensible way, both in written reports and formal presentations.
- Development and management of the customer database and data analysis tools. This will include highlighting data quality issues and cleanse the database as and when required.
- To manage and report on key market intelligence and competitor activity, relevant to each business sector.
- To solve critical and complex data orientated business questions relating to customer, sector and prospect behaviour. This will include making clear recommendations so that prompt action can be taken.
- To be responsible for all Data Protection issues within the business, in particular for ensuring that the company is compliant with GDPR.
- To implement market research when required and maintain a repository of all research that is relevant to the business needs.
- To be aware of and understand the departmental and business targets and the role that you play in their delivery.
If you're interested in hearing more about this Marketing Data Analyst opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org