SQL Data Engineer
Salary £350 - £400 per day + Outside IR35
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 10 November 20192019-11-10 2019-12-10 it Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 350 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
SQL Data Engineer Location - Lancashire Day Rate - £350pd - £400pd Duration - 3-6 months Outside IR35 The Role You will be an experienced SQL Data Engineer with experience in data extraction using various ETL tools - in particular SSIS. You will need to be highly skilled i database administration and will be involved in the management of client systems and deployment of new platforms. As SQL Data Engineer you will have ownership over a number of different databases ranging between small and large databases ensuring the availability and functionality of various systems and infrastructure - to agreed SLA's, pro-actively monitoring, maintaining and upgrading systems.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous SQL Server DBA experience
- An excellent understanding of SQL features such as High Availability, AlwaysOn, Clustering, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (MS BI Stack)
- Strong ETL skills using SSIS
- Experience of various versions of SQL Server from 2008 through to 2017
- Strong knowledge T-SQL queries
- Disaster recovery and AlwaysOn High Availability solutions
- Optimisation & Performance tuning
If suitable for this SQL Data Engineer please apply today with your latest CV or call Alex at RW on 0161-214-7400 for more info.