Salary £48,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 it City of London London GB GBP 48000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Be responsible for providing data analysis and regular reports for key managers.
Be responsible for the collation and reporting of information for statutory and regulatory reporting purposes.
Provide subject matter expertise for the Data Warehouse Development Project.
Collate the Hospital Key Performance Indicator Report monthly for management and executive review
Act as the content manager for Q Pulse (policy and procedure management system)
Role Responsibilities and Duties:
- Undertake ad hoc information analysis as required using data query tools and spreadsheets to extract and manipulate the information.
- Be responsible for maintaining the management reports making necessary alternations to the design when requested by and agreed with the customer.
- Be responsible for regularly extracting information from various local databases to populate the regular reports, using software query tools. Carry out a range of detailed accuracy and consistency checks on the information.
- Circulate the regular management reports as required by the customer ensuring that the agreed timescales are met.
- Inform the IT Manager, Project and Applications, of any issues which might cause the information not to be processed to the agreed timescales, making recommendations for their resolution. To ensure a resolution, work with technical staff in Information Technology and/or in supplier organisations, if appropriate.
- Train users to use reports as required
- Adapt and improve processes to streamline report production and minimise errors.
- Manage content in Q Pulse, publishing and retiring documents as requested.
- Ensure that all documents are re-indexed as agreed, correctly branded and templated
- Ensure that any documents requiring review are submitted to their owner in a reasonable timeframe.
- Produce the monthly KPI report in the required timeframe ensuring accuracy of data.