Big Data Architect (AWS/Hortonworks)
Salary £750 - £800 per day +
Location Greater LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 it Greater London GB UB7 1AY GBP 750 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Big Data Architect (AWS/Hortonworks) Location: Greater London Rate: £700-800 per/day Term: 6 months Start: ASAP - interviews this weeks My leading client is seeking a Big Data Architect (AWS/Hortonworks) to join the Enterprise Architecture team
Big Data Architect (AWS/Hortonworks) Requirements
- Candidate should be able to deliver Key data solutions.
- Should be able to validate AWS cloud infrastructure solutions and suggest best approaches for multi-tenant environments including Security framework
- Our data solutions key component is Data hub (Data acquisition) and technologies we are looking for is Nifi as key technology and also Kafka, person should have clear experience in those technologies and would be able to deliver any data solutions for or realtime/streaming use cases.
- We would also look for candidate should be able to manage vendor technical team challenges for the solutions proposed and also stake holder management.
- Having our data platform is on AWS cloud, it is important for us to have AWS experienced person +Hortonworks skillsets (HDP+HDF) and how you apply security layers on these environments.
- Must have experiene of AWS and Hortonworks
- Must have experience on re-platforming to the cloud
- Experience of Design Artefacts
- Excellent communication skills including stakeholder management
Apply now or call for a confidential discussion with Alex at Robert Walters on 0161-214-7426 about this contract Big Data Architect (AWS/Hortonworks) vacancy.