ERP Systems Manager
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-14 it Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently recruiting for a growing market leading SME FMCG business based in Luton, looking for an ERP Systems Manager (NAV) to join their growing team reporting into a Finance Director. My client offers a great platform to progress with good visibility to senior stakeholders and a broad role in which to get stuck into within the business.
The primary role of the ERP Systems Manager (Administrator) is to provide management and oversight of the Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP system. This position covers a range of responsibilities such as testing and approval of program enhancements, documentation and training for end-users, troubleshooting/fixing issues that arise.
This role will also understand all business processes related to the business. They will communicate with different departments regarding their business needs, function as the liaison between our users and support vendors, and follow-up on various issues and system enhancement requests.
• Respond to and track incidents via internal ticketing system
• Managing call escalation to Third party Vendors and follow up.
• Engage with Super users on site, train them and assist in problem solving internally.
• Troubleshoot and resolve any ERP related issues with software, functionality user access, etc.
• Coordinate new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users
• Recommend new features or changes to configuration/workflows based on user feedback
• Understand user roles, responsibilities, and cross functional impact in the system
• Provide user documentation and training
• Participate in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement ERP enhancements and applications
• Monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability
• Work with end-users and managers to identify solutions that meet their business needs
• Review and facilitate approval of requested enhancements
• Assist with end user support as needed
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
• At least Three (3) year experience in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV support or implementation role
• Strong understanding of business processes and requirements
• System implementation and system integration experience is a plus
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
If this could be you or anyone in your network, please apply below or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org