Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 31 March 20192019-03-31 2019-05-30 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Data Analyst £55,000 Coventry
A multi-national engineering organisation is looking for a Data Analyst to join the new created team based in Coventry. As a Data Analyst you will be creating reports and data forecasts as well analysing the performance of the data using and presenting to key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must be extremely passionate as well as very technically strong to govern and report the data given. Knowledge of data visualisation tools for dashboards is also a real advantage as the position expands.
Key skills and competencies required:
- Minimum of 5 years of Data Analyst, Governance & Quality roles with knowledge of Data Governance practices and approaches
- Wide exposure to the Data industry and an understanding of data systems
- Business Process experience and qualifications as appropriate
- Strong management, influencing and communication skills with ability to prioritise
- An understanding of data models, structures and techniques
- An understanding of coding (SQL) and data modelling and experience of extracting or migrating data from large data sources (i.e. ERPs or Data Warehouses)
- Experience in organising and streamlining data processes, Data migration and data cleanse processes
- Exposure to and experience of negotiation and problem solving
- Manufacturing experience (desired)
- Good analytically problem solving and fact finding skills
- Ability to operate at strategic and tactical levels of project implementation
- Ability to travel as needed
Salary for the position is up to £55,000 plus some excellent benefits and real chance to progress in your career.
Please get in touch with Daniel on 07917558030 or apply for more information.