Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Leah Shannon
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-24 it West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
SQL DBA – West Yorkshire - £45,000-£55,000 Are you experienced with SQL Databases and looking for your next career move? Want to work within a team of like-minded individuals all driven by Data/Analytics and how it translates to informed business decisions that are pivotal to a company’s success?
A well-established FinTech company based in West Yorkshire are in the process of expanding their Data team and are looking for experienced SQL Server DBA’s to join them. You will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of SQL Server database systems.
The Data team is a core focal area for my client and they continually recognise and acknowledge the latest trends in the tech world and upskill and train the team (e.g. Real time analytics the latest cloud computing platforms, Data Lakes)
My client are looking to grow the Data and BI function and need experienced SQL DBA’s to join them.
Key Day-to-day responsibilities that will be included with this role:
- You will be managing and overseeing SQL Server Databases and DB platforms.
- You will maintain and configure database servers and processes, by ensuring high standards of performance, availability and security.
- Work with developers and other areas of Data team assisting with query tuning and schemas.
- Support other areas of the department and work collaboratively ensuring maximum potential is reached.
- You will ensure high quality data and best practice across the DBA team.
This opportunity is ideal for somebody who is looking for exposure to latest technology to further develop their core SQL skills. If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you have experience as a SQL DBA then please contact Leah.Shannon@RobertWalters.com for more info.