Business Intelligence Manager
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Leah Shannon
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 it Bradford West Yorkshire GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Business Intelligence Manager - £50,000-£60,000 Do you have experience leading a Business Intelligence team? Are you able to demonstrate technical expertise across SQL Server or Cloud technology and possess people leadership skills? If so, our client may be interested in your profile!
A Bradford-based company are looking for a BI Manager to come and oversee a team of BI Developers. The Business Intelligence department has been an area of recent improvement and investment for them and they need somebody to help with the structure and direction of this. They are advancing in the market with a pioneering tech approach with focus on Real Time Analytics, Data Lakes and Cloud platforms like Azure.
You will be working in a supportive environment with the opportunity to be trained and exposed to these technology platforms.
Key Responsibilities you’ll be involved with:
- Leading a team of Business Intelligence Developers/Analysts.
- Offering your expertise with SQL Server database, full MS BI Stack, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS and improving knowledge and ability across your BI team with Data Lakes, Azure Cloud and API’s.
- Working with the BI team to ensure high quality and availability of data
- Work with business stakeholders and management to understand information needs and manage the work required to deliver them.
- Manage the BI requirements, tasks, team activity and performance ensuring projects delivered to high standard and on time.
If you are an experienced BI Lead or manager looking for your next role then please apply directly to be considered. You can contact Leah Shannon on Leah.Shannon@RobertWalters.com or via Linkedin for more information on the role.