SQL Developer - Northampton/Peterborough/Cambridge - £50,000
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Kriston Rose
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-15 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
SQL Developer Commutable from Northampton/Peterborough/Cambridge Salary depending on expereince £50,000 + Remote Felxibilty
MS SQL Developer
My client is looking for a successful MS SQL Developer to join there team and be responsible for the development and maintenance of their information management system.
In this role you will also be working with Software Developers who are using .NET C# which is been coded to maintain system and a mobile phone applications.
The successful candidate will participate in the full life cycle of the client's critical product, from the client specifications, assist with the creation of the detailed designs, through the deployment of the SQL Server database, to resolving any issues that arise from the software created.
- Develop SQL processes through multiple lifecycle environments.
- Provide SQL solutions for the product ensuring high levels of performance
- Independently analyse, solve and correct issues, providing problem end to end resolution.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback and guidance.
- Refine and automate regular processes, tract issues and document change.
- Strong demonstrable MS SQL 2014 T-SQL development experience
- Experience with performance tuning and optimisation
- Solid practical experience using SQL Profiler or Extended events
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Excellent database design skills
- Experience with maintenance plans and SQL Agent jobs
- Experience of using SSIS packages to export or translate data
- Ability to generate basic reports using SSRS
- .NET, C#
- Application lifecycle management
- Experience with fault root cause analysis and triage
You must have a genuine interest in all software technology and must be comfortable working autonomously and be self-motivated. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, elegant design, and an eye for quality is essential.
This is a permanent opportunity willing to pay a salary range up to £50,000 depending on experience. If this role is of interest, please apply with an updated CV and contact Kriston Rose on 0121 260 2581.