SQL DBA (Home Based)
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Home Working, BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 it UK
Robert Walters is engaged with a global insight and analytics organisation. They are market leaders in offering a portfolio of B2B services to a global user base. With over 30 years of industry expertise and a growing technology team across Europe, they are keen to appoint an experienced SQL DBA for a home-based role paying a salary up to £55,000 plus bonus.
As an experienced SQL DBA (Home Based) you will be responsible for creation, management and support of groups Databases – SQL and MySQL with exposure to Cloud hosted databases. Database administration will include, capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, tuning, security and troubleshooting.
SQL DBA (Home Based) – Role Duties:
- MS SQL & MySQL database installation, configuration, upgrade and migration
- Develop, implement and test backup and DR recovery plans
- Ensure databases are designed and aligned to approved security model
- Monitoring, management and optimisation of current database instances – proactive tuning
SQL DBA (Home Based) – Technical Requirements:
- MS SQL and MySQL
- MySQL v5 and above, MS-SQL v2003 and above
- Cloud knowledge or exposure – Azure, AWS, Cloud technologies
Desirable, not essential:
- SAN storage technologies
- DevOps exposure
- ITIL knowledge
- ISO 27001 knowledge
- Oracle v9 / Maria-DB
The permanent role for a SQL DBA (Home Based) will pay up to £55,000 plus bonus. This is an opportunity to work for a leading, innovative analytical business that has experienced growth year on year.
To apply for the role and for further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 for more information.