Data and Application Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + 10% BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 it UK
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data and Application Analyst to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in Liverpool
As a member of the IT Business Partnering team, the successful candidate will provide specialist help to ensure appropriate support, maintenance, development and security of our finance systems and associated services, to meet the evolving needs of both users and the business.
Responsible for maintaining good third-party vendor relationships to assist with delivering change within an ITIL framework.
The candidate will be expected to maintain a good awareness of developing applications and technologies, evaluate the impact on existing services and systems architecture, and communicate this within the Technology & Change department and the business.
The candidate will have strong skills and demonstrable experience in most of the following:
- Business application governance, support and management
- System auditing and compliance reporting
- Financial services/Investment Management experience
- Exposure to General Ledger Applications
- SAP BPC
- SAP Business Objects
- Software transition and release management.
- Vendor management
Experience of the following would be desirable:
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- T-SQL – Querying databases, scripting
- Data Integration and reporting
- Structured problem solving
- ITIL v3 qualified
- Sun Systems