Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Analyst to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Liverpool.
As a member of the IT Business Partnering team, the successful candidate will provide specialist help to ensure appropriate support, maintenance, development and security.
Responsible for maintaining good third party vendor relationships to assist with delivering change within an ITIL framework.
The candidate will be expected to maintain a good awareness of developing applications and technologies, evaluate the impact on existing services and systems architecture, and communicate this within the Technology & Change department and the business
The candidate must have strong skills and demonstrable experience in the following:
- Business application support and management
- Server management in an enterprise environment
- Support of applications hosted on Microsoft SQL Server 2012/14/16
- T-SQL – Querying databases, scripting
- Support of applications hosted on, and the management of servers built on Microsoft Windows Server 2012/16
- Management of Hyper-V and virtual servers
- Software transition and release management.
- Vendor management
Experience of the following would be desirable:
- Powershell scripting
- Client Reporting Solutions
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache HTTPD
- OpenSSL, PKI, Ciphers
- Workflow based applications
- Web security
- Data Integration and reporting
- ITIL v3 qualified.
- Financial services/Investment Management experience
Structured problem solving