HFM System Administrator
Salary £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-20 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global FinTech organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HFM (Hyperiod Financial Management) Systems Administrator to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the HFM System Administrator role requires an individual with strong HFM knowledge who takes care of the administration of the system and processes proactively updates as required. Further, the individual will need to be a driver of change with a clear idea of how HFM can be used most effectively as a consolidation tool and is expected to contribute to the development of process, procedure and systems.
A key member of the HFM Systems Team, the London based HFM Systems Administrator will work closely with the Group Consolidation team and Oracle who provide maintenance support.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning and Tax Reporting Cloud Service (TRCS) troubleshooting and maintenance
- Reports mapping and maintenance HFM and Planning
- Maintain and mapping Chart of Accounts in HFM and Planning
- Security maintenance management for HFM and FDMEE
- Align environments (DEV, TEST, PROD)
- Troubleshooting with HFM and source data
- Support Hyperion FDM to support business users during the monthly close process and updating Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE) load templates as needed
- Maintain extract and load miscellaneous data in HFM and Planning
- Maintain load scripts and mapping tables for legacy ERP loads in FDMEE
- Maintain HFM Business Rules, Scripts, Variables, Input Grids, Data Forms, Reports and Journals.
- Support internal Hyperion users to resolve day-today system issues
- Support global end users with HFM (including forms, grids, Smart View etc).
- Users access management for Hyperion
- Translation setup and troubleshooting
- Consolidation setup and troubleshooting
- Open/Close period in GL
- Performing system backups
- Implement system processes and control
- Workflows administration including rules, approvals, mapping of cost centres, users, positions and employees
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a programmer/analyst role supporting Hyperion related systems
- Experience implementing, providing IT system administration or support of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Good interpersonal skills with good business acumen
- Excellent team player
- Highly organized, able to adapt quickly in a fast moving environment, and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to initiate and lead change
- Dynamic and self-motivated
Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately!