Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 03 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
An opportunity has arisen with a global business based in central Nottingham, which specialises in providing market leading communication services and solutions to an international clients base across Financial Services, Retail, Education and Government.
As such they have a requirement for a SQL DBA to be based in central Nottingham paying a salary up to £40,000 plus benefits and package. As an experienced SQL DBA you will work in the delivery team working with stakeholders whilst designing databases and implementation projects.
SQL DBA: Role Deliverables
- Develop data platform, testing, improving and maintain databases
- Work with developers, product owners and operation teams to provide technical support
- Design and develop database related products and solutions
- Schema design and database modelling
SQL DBA: Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server 2006, 2014, 2012, 2008
- Product T-SQL code and documentation
- Data management knowledge
- Working in an Agile environment
- Performance testing
SQL DBA: Desirable
- Public and Private Cloud Offerings – AWS, Azure, Google
- End to End ETL solutions using SSIS, Stored Procedures and ETL
- NoSQL solutions
The permanent role for a SQL DBA will pay a salary up to £40,000 plus benefits and package. This is an opportunity to work for a leading technology focused business that has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.