Oracle APEX Developer
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An industry leading payment solutions provider, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experience Oracle Apex Developer to join their established but rapidly growing technology practice as they undergo a major upgrade of their current ERP solution.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Working across the full development lifecycle and covering Application Support, Development and System Improvements.
• Designing and developing using Oracle APEX and PL/SQL packages and procedures.
• Designing and developing integration between core on premise and cloud based applications.
• Ensuring quality delivery of software including creating documentation and completing testing and code reviews where needed.
• Experience with Oracle APEX.
• Experience of working with Oracle database technologies, in particular SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views.
• Exposure to the full development lifecycle, including requirement gathering/analysis, design, development, testing, Implementation and support.
• Exposure to Oracle Data Integrator or Oracle ICS middleware tools.
• Experience with Oracle Financials ERP and customization including using BI Publisher reports.
• Experience using Subversion version control.
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**