Digital Content Loader
Salary £21,150 - £30,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Content Loader to join their established but growing Technology practice. This is a Permanent position based in Bristol
You will provide support to the Digital Content Manager across day to day core business activities, as well as unplanned changes and other digital content tasks.
The role will involve working closely with members of the User Experience (UX), Digital Commerce & Engagement teams and liaising with key stakeholders across Digital and the wider business as applicable. Support the content team objectives by ensuring content delivery is compliant, on-brand and managed to agreed timescales (SLAs).
• Content load onto the public site CMS tools in support of BAU & project activities.
• Content load onto the secure site CMS tools in support of BAU & project activities.
• Onsite marketing content load in applicable applications in support of BAU marketing activities.
• Follow change and workflow processes to ensure all change adheres to bank guidelines.
• Maintain analytics tag management across pages to ensure customer journeys & metrics are trackable.
• Ensure all code changes follow accessibility principles and are best practice for SEO.
• Submit content changes into workflows to enable publishing across public and secure sites.
• Review and benchmark competitor development activity to continually look for best practice.
• Record approval and expiry detail on content changes.
Key Capabilities, Knowledge Areas & Personal Attributes
- Knowledge & experience of CMS’ (e.g. Oracle Webcenter Sites, Ektron or other current CMS’) essential
- HTML, CSS knowledge desired
- Some knowledge of accessibility & web standards desired
- Time management skills required to ensure deadlines are hit
- Good written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint