Agile Team Lead/ Scrum Master
Salary £45,000 - £54,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 21 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Agile Team Lead/ Scrum Master within this global financial organisation
Agile Team Lead/ Scrum Master. As an experienced Agile Team Lead/ Scrum Master you will be part of the Development Tools team. You will work alongside the Product Feature Team with the Product Owner and Technical engineers. Each Feature team are responsible for the Application Support, Service Management and Change with responsibility to ensure stability, continuity and availability of several applications. Your Overall purpose will be to work with the team to ensure prioritised items are delivered in the most Agile way either in Scrum or Kanban.
You will also
- Work with the Product Owner to formulate the delivery road map and plans to support business strategies and goals
- Capable of supporting teams to deliver incremental value using either Kanban or Scrum
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives etc.
- Facilitates the elimination of delivery roadblocks within and outside the team
- Apply Agile delivery practices to the teams , educate the team on these and manage the delivery
- Gather data and provide Agile metrics. Understanding of metrics and their use – for both improvement and to support predictability.
- Understanding of DEVOPS and how culture and tooling improve flows and delivery of incremental value
- Manages and co-ordinates projects, their interdependencies, and associated risks and issues, escalating as appropriate to the Product Owner or PMO lead.
- Knowledge/experience of working on/or leading an Agile project team, using Scrum or Kanban methodologies.
- Possess an Agile mind-set and bring teams to an even higher level of performance, by promoting self-organising teams
- Must have a proven track record of concurrently managing technical projects of strategic significance via third party suppliers and internal resources
- Knowledge/experience of using Atlassian Tools such as JIRA and Confluence, experience of HP PPM product for project governance is advantageous.
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge and demonstrable practical understanding of delivering change projects into ITIL based organizations