IT Support Team Leader
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 29 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently engaged with a market leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Tamworth, which specialises in providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base are now looking to expand their support function by recruiting a IT Support Team Leader, paying a salary of £25,000 - £30,000.
As a IT Support Team Leader you will sit within the growing Implementation Services Team and join a highly motivated support function.
IT Support Team Leader Responsibilities;
- Responsible for the organisation and co-ordination of the day to day workload of a team of implementation consultants to deliver the highest standards to customers
- support implementation and drive customer satisfaction whilst monitoring the overall customer experience
- challenge processes and systems to ensure that they are optimised for internal and external satisfaction
- answer technical queries as required
- assist the CSM to implementation and improve the current level of support with implementations
- support, coach, mentor, train and develop your implementation team
IT Support Team Leader Requirements;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a customer service team
- Experience within a contact-center support environment
- Experience with Key2 as well as internal systems and procedures
- GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths & English
- IT-related qualifications would be an advantage
This Tamworth based role is paying a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 while providing you with the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation with a proven record of internal growth.
If you are interested in this position please contact Jordan Stone on +44 (0)121 260 2501 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.