SQL Database Analyst
Salary £40000 - £48000 per annum + outstanding benefits
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 06 February 2017
A renowned business with offices on Merseyside has a new opportunity for a SQL Database Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The role will sit within a large in-house IT function and offers an opportunity to use your analytical thinking and problem solving skills to help manage a very large SQL Server estate.
SQL Database Analyst key responsibilities:
- Working with engineering teams to support business critical SQL Server environments through proactive monitoring and implementation of best practice standards
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack – network, hardware, software, SQL Server and applications
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Committed to customer service and going the extra mile to exceed expectations
- Self-aware and keen to continue learning to keep yourself at the forefront of technology
- Able to prioritise tasks, work independently and communicate fluently
Key technical skills and experience:
- Good experience in a DBA role ideally within a large organisation
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge and experience of: SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition, High Availability and DR technologies, Performance monitoring and troubleshooting, T-SQL scripting
- Experience working within an ITIL framework
- Experience leading a team or mentoring juniors
If you are a SQL Database Analyst looking for a new challenge with a prominent business in their Merseyside office then I encourage you to apply. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
For further details please contact Jonathan Basnett via: email@example.com - 07780481901.