DBA (Oracle & SQL Server)
Salary £300 - £325 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 30 November 2016
Database Administrator (Oracle & SQL Server) required for a urgent 6 week contract based in London (or Home based). The client requires this DBA for a immediate Payroll data migration project.
Database Administrator (Oracle & SQL Server) - Home based - Some travel to London
DBA required for a Payroll migration in Resourcelink, role involves Payroll extraction basic date from 1500 employee records on a Oracle Database on to a set of predefined templates. Transform this extracted data into pre-specified .csv template files. Working closely with the HR team to validate, quality check and input data. Once the extraction is completed scripts will be created for a repeat exercise in Feb 2017. This role can be carried out remotely with access available to client site data via laptop provided.
*Required skills and experience:
- Management of Oracle and SQL Server Databases
- Administration of applications
- Experience of Cognos or ResoureLink (highly desirable)
- Providing DBA and Application support services
- Setup, management and support of databases and applications
- Producing standard documentation and procedures
- Problem management, working to eliminate repeat incidents
- Oracle 11g + * SQL Server 2008+
- Database administration, upgrades, performance tuning, backup/recovery
- An ability to provide application services, upgrades and administration
- An understanding of platform technology
- Be technically aware of technology outside your remit
- Familiarity with local government back-office applications
If interested in this DBA (Oracle & SQL ) role please apply with your latest CV and for more information contact Alex Taylor on 0161-214-7426
Please be aware we offer referral rewards should you recommend someone who we then go on to place.