Data Analytics Manager
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Max Johnson
Date posted 04 October 2016
As part of the ongoing data strategy of this globally London based recognised FTSE 100 telecommunications business, a newly created Senior Data Analytics Manager role has become available. The business is operating on a global scale across multiple industry sectors, providing the technological capability and analysis that goes beyond most businesses.
This position will be critical to a specific division having the capability to collect, analyse and implement analytics from various sources.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Data Analytics Manager:
- Lead the analysis of large sets of data and, extract actionable insights using advanced analytical techniques
- Drive the collection of new data and advise on relevant methods or technologies for big data analysis
- Work with the operations division to provide the required data and insights to assist with diagnostics and improve the overall quality of products and services
- Communicate data driven insights to key stakeholders
- Manage a junior analyst to develop the above skills
Required skills to be the Senior Data Analytics Manager:
- Experience in leading a similar function and implementing the relevant technologies
- Lengthy experience in data analytics, analysis and advanced modelling
- Significant experience with Linux
- Proficient in query, object-orientated and scripting programming languages
- Experience with data warehousing and Big data solutions
- Demonstrated the ability to be the technical lead on complex projects
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a huge business where you will have greenfield capability and access to the latest technologies. If you are someone who is driven by data and its ability to drive decision making within a business, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. The role is offering a competitive salary along with a very generous benefits package.
If you are interested in the role please contact me on +44 (0)2075098968 or apply directly to the role online.