Data Warehouse Manager
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 30 September 2016
This fast-paced e-commerce business have an immediate requirement for a Data Warehouse Developer to join their Manchester based team, assisting with the delivery of a data warehouse and analytics solution.
The data warehouse developer will be involved in numerous projects to enable the business to gain more value and insight from their data. A strong technical background paired with excellent stakeholder management skills will be essential, and any experience in a warehousing / logistics environment would be a distinct advantage.
Data Warehouse Manager Tasks / responsibilities will include:
- Data Modelling using current and new data.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Development of the data warehouse including performance and data integration.
- Business Intelligence development including development and design of cubes and dashboards.
From a technical standpoint experience with some or all of the following would be advantageous:
- SQL Server
- Microsoft BI - SSAS / SSRS/ SSIS and Power BI
- Database design and data modelling.
If you have the required skills and experience and are looking for a new Data Warehouse Manager role in the Cheshire area please get in touch on 16 1240 7478.